41. My whereabouts

October 2008
Since my last post I have received messages from friendly potters as to my whereabouts. Nice to know some people care.

I have moved to Germany where I shall no doubt meet nice potters.

I'll update this blog as soon as I am properly settled and can afford an internet connection.

Cheerio! f r a n k i e

November 2008
After a month in Germany I drove back to my lonesome village in the middle of France. Thinking of re-opening my pottery studio for next June, July and August...

Cheerio! f r a n k i e

March 2009
No, my pottery workshop will not reopen. I am looking for a tenant for the house and workshop. Get in touch if you are interested!

Comments

Please note that this is a weB LOG about a POTTERY workshop. Please keep your comments on the subject matter. I had to delete anon trash messages.

Popular Posts