That's it. It's launched. The pottery studio in St Civran will open again on 1st May 2011.
If you are looking for some craft activity, strolls in sunken paths in an unknown French province and mad laughs in a dormitory... just try a holiday with BerryHobby in the village of St Civran (pronounced 'sainseevran') in the French province of Berry.
This time it's serious!
Starting 1st May until the end of October 2011, here's the offer for a cool French holiday:
- 3 hrs in the pottery workshop for beginners, morning or afternoon...
- 3 hrs of strolling along country lanes or by bike on the small roads, when we don't do pottery...
- lunch taken on the long oak table in the house attached to the workshop...
- the evening meal maybe too, except if you prefer to try a local restaurant...
- long summer evenings in the local cultural style like attending a theatre play in the backyard of a castle, or else a barbecue in the garden...
All this, in restricted company as BerryHobby only takes 3 (three) people at a time.
Now the cost.
- For the 6 hrs per day either doing pottery or strolling around: 35€ per day.
- Plus 5€ to share a meal.
- Plus the cost for accommodation of 35€ per night.
- Plus 5€ to share a breakfast.
As I was saying, this is a cool offer for a cool French holiday.
You can enrol right now for 1st May or later. At this stage you only need to send an e-mail giving your details and the dates you wish to attend to:
First arrived, first served. You only need to put your name down to have a place reserved. You pay when you get to the workshop. If you change plans, never mind, your place will be given to the next one on the waiting list.
The address: La poterie, 2 rue du Lavoir, 36170 St Civran, France.