61. Moving back to St Civran


A long story ending back to square one: I am moving back for real to the house attached to the pottery studio and as permanently as can be!

This pottery studio in St Civran started in 2002, it has been 10 years of coming and going for not much ado indeed! The house was used by family members and stayed empty on and off. I used it when friends came to visit. I came to it a number of times in winter even when the pottery studio was defunct. Now, I am really moving in again. There will be no caretaker and no potter in attendance. I am here to stay!

Me, Frankie, on a hot day in the house in St Civran


The studio-workshop looks like a removalist's storage space but, if the gods permit, I shall have it in working order this winter.

This blog will keep going too...  

Comments

Quietly Otaku said…
Hope all goes well with your move, I'm sure you can put your own mark on the place too!
my goodness!!! to-day 2 october 2012 the stats for this blog hit 100 views... what's up??? what have I said???

Popular Posts